Sharing the assets

NodeCanvas Forums Support Sharing the assets

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    gpallas
    Participant

Hi.

I’m the only programmer in a team of 3.
    I wanted to know how can I share the assets I create (the trees and tasks). Since I’m the only one that has NodeCanvas do all of us need to buy it or can I share only my assets?

Thanks.

Gavalakis
    Keymaster

Hey,

All assets on the asset store fall under the same license and EULA.
    [LINK]
    Assets in the “Editor Extensions” category specifically, have a special section in the Unity Asset Store EULA link above.
    For your convenience here is the excerpt:

Editor Extensions: END-USER is granted a license to install and use any Assets which are categorized in the Asset Store as “Editor Extensions” only on one (1) computer. For the avoidance of doubt, Editor Extension Assets are licensed on a per computer basis may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.

To my understanding, as long as the Editor Extension, is used by only one user at the same time, once license is enough, but if multiple users are using the Editor Extension at the same time (concurrently), then a license is required for each user.

Once again, this is not special license of NodeCanvas, but rather for all assets found on the Asset Store that are under the “Editor Extension” category of the store.

If you need any further clarifications, please let me know.
    Thanks!

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/97q2Rjh

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.