some weird problems about NC

NodeCanvas Forums Support some weird problems about NC

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    guaiwulieren
    Participant

Hi all,
    the behavior tree is somehow in the wrong way(see picture below), I set the _chanceTimer variable to zero before the conditional action returned failure. but you see the _chanceTimer was not set to zero in the blackboard. in the meanwhile, the DYNAMIC mode was not triggered as well. I can’t see where the problem it is.

another thing about NC is that sometimes the change I made in NC editor will be reset to the previous state, for example, I changed a new integer variable’s name to health, after a while, its name is changed to myInteger again. this situation has happened many times.

it is not easy for me to write so many words in English. hope you can tell what I said.

Unity_2018-12-20_18-36-26

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    guaiwulieren
    Participant

I removed the Repeat Forever Node, the tree know can run as I excepted.
    but I run into another problem. whenever the Creating random path action (see below) has executed, all actions behind it don’t execute at all.
    I can’t see where the problem it is. the Create Random Path Action is very simple right now, it actually creates the new path at Vector3(-10, 0, 0) correctly without any problems. but the actions or other action lists behind it don’t execute, it seems like there nothing behind it.

any help will be greatly appreciated.

Unity_2018-12-21_08-37-44

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Gavalakis
    Keymaster

Hello,

Hmm… By saying “actions behind it”, do you mean that in your particular image in your post, the “Mec. SetFloat” action in this case, does not get executed at all?

Let me know.
    Thanks.

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/97q2Rjh

guaiwulieren
    Participant

I solved my problem. just because I was in the wrong way to make a behavior tree to work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.