NodeCanvas Forums › Support › [Bug] Graph OnEnable() fires on Load, causes errors › Reply To: [Bug] Graph OnEnable() fires on Load, causes errors
Right now I have fixed all primary issues with porting NodeCanvas into XBOX.
I want to share what I tried from your last answer.
– I have edited Logger.cs but nothing have been different.
How I have solved the problem:
– According to the lines of the exception, error was occurred from ‘OnAfterDeserialization’ Method and it was in GraphOwner.cs.
– But I couldn’t know which line of it exactly occur the error, so I have applied try-catch block like below.
– But it was not much effective so far because I couldn’t know which GameObject or Graph is causing error. So I added little trick like below.
– From this, I was able to know which graphs are causing error, and which Exposed Parameter is causing Error
– Surprisingly, the errors was from Double parameters.
– Double was not in the default type, so It wasn’t in AOTClass.cs or link.xml.
– So I have added double or any other types that I think it as a essential.
– Generate AOTClasses and link.xml again, then it solved.
– I think error logs when deserialization or when using reflection feature need to be more effective. Like how I did above.
I feel so happy this finally got nearly end. Thanks for the help. 🙂
Username or Email