Error NodeCanvas only on PS4

NodeCanvas Forums Support Error NodeCanvas only on PS4

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    laetitiabourges
    Participant

Hi, I’m trying to port a game to PS4 and I’m getting the error on the screen (We don’t have this problem neither on Switch, nor on Xbox, nor on PS5, nor on PC, but only on PS4)

Have you ever had this problem ? Do you have any solutions? thanks in advance
    The whole game is blocked, the flowcanvas do not run and I think it comes from this error

We already have the AOT classes and the link xml

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Gavalakis
    Keymaster

Hello there and sorry for the late reply.

I haven’t really been reported this error before on PS4. It is very weird however that all other platforms except PS4 work, which hints to me that some reflection node used in your graphs target code that is not supported specifically in PS4 for some reason and therefore can not be properly deserialized.

Can you build any (other) project targeting PS4 using a simple graph with only a couple of non-reflection nodes for testing purposes?

Please let me know. Thanks!

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/97q2Rjh

laetitiabourges
    Participant

Hello, sorry for the very late reply. So, we updated FlowCanvas/NodeCanvas in our project. We built an empty scene with only Flow/Node Canvas native nodes, the scene works. On the other hand, if we add some of our custom nodes in this same scene, we have the error again and nothing works. It doesn’t do this with all of our custom nodes, some work fine. We don’t understand why some work and some don’t.

Gavalakis
    Keymaster

Hello there and sorry for the very late reply.

Can you please send me some of the custom nodes that do not work so that I can see what could be wrong, even though I suspect that some of the code used there, is either not supported in PS4, or maybe it is being stripped out? Let me know. Thank you.

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/97q2Rjh

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.