NodeCanvas Forums › Support › Fixing broken Graph is too Uncomportable.
– Upgraded to recent NodeCanvas verison (3.2.2 to 3.2.5)
On Previous Version
– Removed or edited custom task’s name, properties etc…
– If I open the graph, It will show ‘red sentences’ on node. and possibly show null error.
On Current Version
– Removed or edited custom task’s name, properties etc is same.
– I cannot open the graph that error has been occur. so removing or replacing broken task from graph is really uncomfortable. (I need to do it manually by opening the asset with code editor).
Any suggestion would be helpful!
Hello there and sorry for the late reply!
Hm. I just tried renaming a task class name and I didn’t encounter any issues. The result was as it has always been, showing a red color sentence on the node.
Can you please clarify when exactly this happens, or any additional details? If it is possible, it will also help greatly if you can send the project to see what is going on.
Please let me know. Thanks!
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/97q2Rjh
Thanks for the feedback.
Found problem was mine!
I have edited Logger.cs a bit and that caused problem. Though I don’t know which line caused error exactly, but I have handled this.
Thanks anyways. 🙂
Username or Email